<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, November 28, 2004
Boring!

**Sigh** Today is such a boring day to me even though I went to the beach with my two sweeties heart who are my dar dar and dear, Shanice and Sarah. We play at the Pasir Ris beach today from five in the evening till half pass six. It was so tiring. At first we play with the sand, then Sarah accidentally kick the sand into her eyes so I suggest them to play with the sea water.

We soak our legs in the sea water. The sea water is so cold, but I feel so relax after soaking my legs in the sea. We started to play a fool again. We splash the water on each other and I accidentally swallow the sea water. Yucks! It was too salty. But we all laugh.

Sarah and I was "hurt" when we were playing. Now was Shanice's turn. But what can we do to attack her? Hey, you know what? We went to eat and we tricked her. I shake the botter of coke then I passed it to her. She opened it. **Splash** Haha.... She was all wet. She wasn't angry with us at all!We all laugh again.

The wonderful time have gone in a snap. It was time to leave. I went home alone. **Sigh** I had nothing to do. Boring! So I had posted a blog in my "-Candiex's luRve StoRy". Go and read it.
http://candiex-lurve.blogspot.com/

lots of love @ 22:06
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||