<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, November 27, 2004
Finally!

**Sigh** I just finish "upgrading" my blog. I had change the templates and deleted all the blog I had posted. Welcome back to tag on my tag board again.

Anyway, today is quite a boring day for me as I had been staying at home almost the whole day!!! Terrible man!!! I had nothing to do so I on the computer. Not many people were online, so I scanned for the spyware. Guess what? There were 105 critical object! Oh my gosh! Then I tell one of my friend Aaron then Aaron request to use remote assistant. Aaron share the system with me and do something with it then told me that my computer is all right. Phew! I was relieved that it is fine if not when my uncle will kill me.

Well... I got to go now. May post another blog the next day and remember to tag on my shoutbox!

lots of love @ 21:51
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||