<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Nothing Much

Well, nothing much happen today, but I just want to post this blog because this is my habbit to post every night. This morning I went to school. What did I do in school? Oh well, I went to the library to use the internet because I cannot use the internet at home in the day. Poor me isn't it? But I also need to meet Shi Yun as well because she had something important to tell me. Later we have fun in the library for awhile, then they left.

When they left, Yuling, Wan Xin and Keqin came. I taught them how to use e-messenger. Sooner later the library was going to close, so we went to the Computer Laboratory, but it was closing too. So I went home while they went to Sharmaine's house.

I had nothing much to do at home. At first, I online on the internet for awhile. Later, I need to clean my room. **Yucks** How dusty it was! But at least it is clean now. After cleaning up my room, I took out a lollipop from my bag. My younger sister saw it. Oh my goodness sake! I could not hide from her anymore. She demanded me to give it to her. I insisted not to give her as I don't want to spoil her. So she scratch my face! How painful it was and now I do not dare to go out because my face is very terrible. People who look at me will definately run away. **Sob**

Should I blame her? I don't think I should as I was the one who show her the lollipop. But I did not done that in purpose. Well, it is both our fault or nobody's fault? Never mind. **Sigh** I go to go now because I need to sleep earlier. I had been staying overnight in the past few days. **Yawn** I will post another blog tomorrow.

lots of love @ 22:20
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||