<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Hi! I'm Back!

Hi everybody! I am back on my blog. I have not been posting for quite long time as I am so busy from the last month until now. I have dance practice during the holidays as we are preparing for SYF. It was so fun.

Now, the school reopens and I am so busy! Homework everyday, so many group work, CCA from Monday to Thursday! My days are so packed.


Let's make an overview of what had happen during the past few days. Well, nothing special had occured. But something unfogettable had happened yesterday. My Chinese teacher Ms Kim. I hate her! She accused me for not handing up the composition. I had handed it up to her. She loose it herself yet she insist on punishing me. I almost cried. She is so unreasonable. I am not the only person who accused by her. I hate her!

lots of love @ 22:20
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||