<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
I am So Happy

Hi, i am back today. I have been not posting these few months. My internet break down recently. I have been practicing dance SYF since Dcember. The dance troupe work really really hard. Yesterday was our competition, and we won a GOLD!!!

I was very worry at first. I am afraid that the school will get bronze award or COP because I drop my leaf when I was dancing and I hold it the wrong way when I picked it up. When we went back to school, I was waiting for the results. Some people prank called me and tell me that we got bronze. I was very scared. But later on, around 1725hour, Yong Xuan called Jia Ling to tell her that Nan Yang won the Gold with Honour. That time, we felt hopeless, Xin Wei Broke into tears. Three Minutes later, Yong Xuan called again, we were very excited to hear the result. Jia Ling suddenly scream, all of us screamed too. We won a gold! I broke into tears of happiness. We have not wasted our time and strength.

I am really proud of Nan Chiau High School Dance and Wushu Troupe. We rocks forever.

lots of love @ 08:57
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||