<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 29, 2005
I Am So High Today

During the pass few days, I am very pissed. But for today, I feel so different. I am a cheerful me; I am alive and kicking today. I am in the computer lab of my school now. The school is so quiet and empty now. Because we were released half an hour early today as it was school sports meet. How I wish that I am involved. People complain when they are involve in such events but I would be happy to be involve. I am so weird, amn't I?

I would be having my mid-year examination next week. I may not be online and update my blog in next two weeks. I have not prepared for my exam. I have to start my revision now no matter what bothers me or pissing me off. I have to leave these aside and concentrate more on studies.

I also must leave Elroy and Chuen Yong stuff aside. I must learn how to ignore those people who disturb my peaceful mood. Well, it is easy to say but it is not easy to do. I am so tired now. I am not in the study mood yet. I want to improve my language. My range of vocabulary is very narrow and I used to speak a perfect mandarin but now my chinese is very broken. I must use as formal as possible when I communicates with my friends for both English and Mandarin. No more short forms, no more broken languages.

Well, there is nothing much for me to write now. Bye everyone!

lots of love @ 15:27
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||