<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Still Pissed

Well, I just made this new skin all by myself. I spent 3 hours on it. So Tired. Well how is it?

Anyway, I am very pissed off today. Not just because of the girl yesterday. Is another sucking girl. She always meddle about others and gossip. She always give stupid advices. Oh please, whatever people do is out of her business. Other girls eat with boys she also want to cut into the conversation, end up i got the scoldings. And whatever I eat is neither her business too, well, its my choice. Buying a bar of chocolates before examinations is out of her concern, but she is far too much, scolding me. I am more than a year older than her and I know very well what I am doing, I can't take the scolding of somebody who is much younger than me.

Another thing is about RAYMOND LEE YEE HUI. I am very pissed of by him. When somebody announced my arrival, he will shout "Elroy" and pushed him towards me. Passing by 2B is simply a nightmare to me.

lots of love @ 20:40
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||