<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Thank You All of You

I'm back again. Today, is my happiest day that I ever as tomorrow is my birthday. My friends celebrated my birthday for me today. We went to Cornelious' house to celebrate. This party is organised by Jia Ling, Cornelious, Aloysius and Jun Hong. All thanks to them...

At first we invited 29 people but the number drop to 9, how pathetic. Then later on with Jia Ling's help, there the number increased to 18. People who went are, Jia Ling, Aloysius, Jun Hong, Cornelious, Jeremy, Michelle, Chuen Yong, Jiang Da, Li Shyan, Esther, Wei Fong, Elroy, Sindy, Joanne, Min Min, Hui Yu, Xue Yan and me.

Actually, I thought that the party is very boring. When I reach there, I keep complaining. So me, Li Shyan, Joanne and Sindy went to Punggol Plazza to have a stroll. We went to buy some snacks and bought fire starter and ice cubes for them at the same time. When we went back, they started to throw water bombs on me. That's the fun part of the party. We started to chase people around. Then it is time to eat. After eating, we have the cake. Then we change our wet clothes and left.

I miss those time a lot. But sadly, my mum does not allow me to celebrate birthdays anymore.

lots of love @ 21:42
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||