<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, May 13, 2005
Yay~ Exam is over!

Today is my last paper for my mid year exam. It was a Home Economics paper. I could barely wait for this moment to come. I could not sleep for the whole night. How ridiculous! When the teacher dismissed us, i rush out of the class on my way to 3I to meet Yi Qi, leaving Joanne, Sindy and Sharmaine alone. Actually, I was supposed to be with them after school; we had planned to buy a gift for Mrs Lau as her newborn daughter is one month old next Wednesday. But I ended up left with Yi Qi to meet Nicholas who had gotted chicen pox.

I went to compass point to meet him. While waiting for him, I met Li Shyan, Berlinda and Jazereel. They also wanted to see Nicholas, but they went down to the basement. Nicholas came. We went down to the basement and we saw those girls. So we joined them. I saw Joanne and friends at Mac Donald. She wasn't happy with me. I had left them alone! I feel so guilty. When I was happily playing with Li Shyan and company, Joanne left together with Sindy and Sharmaine. Guilt overcome my joy.

Later. we went Captain's Cook. Li Shyan, Berlinda and Jazereel ask Nicholas for a treat. When we were eating, they started a rumour for me. And they keep teasing me. After eating, Nicholas went to meet Marcus, Zi Jie, Luther and Jankin. Li SHyan tell them about the rumour and they started teasing me. When they were about to leave for Plaza Singapura, I decided to leave and find Joanne, but sadly they had went home. So me and Yi Qi decided to go somewhere else but ended up we went plaza singapura too.

I try to avoid Nicholas and company. But ended up I met them. Later Huixin and Nadine came and join them later. Den we took neoprints with Li Shyan, Jazereel, berlinda and Nicholas and i was broke because I told them that i am treating them. Later Aloysius and Jun Hong came. I told Aloysius to come. But ended up I left them alone. Poor me. I have air to eat when they were having their lunch. But luckily. Jazereel spare some of her share to me.

Then later when Nicholas, luther and zijie went to the video arcade. I have to leave as I was in my school uniform.

lots of love @ 19:04
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||