<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, October 27, 2006
2nd post of the day

Yoohoo! I'm back! I have been using the computer from morning 8.29am till now 10.12pm. My eyes hurt. I need to complete the website as soon as possible. I'm only 80% done with it. I'm very tired. I had to sleep early & wake up early for the pass few days. **YAWN**
There is something that I need to clarify:
Shitstead: I was very sorry to hurt her because she thought that I was refering to her in my previous post of wasting usable materials. Actually I was refering to STARISH. He kept on nagging and nagging yesterday. It was already the last day. COULDN'T HE LET US OFF? HE HAS BEEN NAGGING FOR PASS 10 MONTHS! HE NAGGED TOO MUCH YESTERDAY. HE TOLD US TO CLEAR THE CUPBOARD. THERE WERE MANY USEFUL UNUSED MATERIALS AND HE FORCED FREDRICK & SHITSTEAD TO THROW THEM AWAY! WHAT A WASTE! I WAS IRRITATED BY HIS NAG & ACTIONS. Poor shitstead, she thought that I was refering to her because she was the one who threw them away. I won't blame her because she was being forced to do so.

lots of love @ 22:16
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||