<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Today and pass few days

Now is 2327hrs. I reached home just half an hour ago. IT'S ALL THAT STUPID YING HAW'S FAULT!!!

Let's begin with today morning. Today is Nan Chiau High School's open house. Then our CCA must showcase, so I dance & dance &amp; dance & dance & dance... As long as there are audience. IT'S SO TIRING!!! I dance from 9am - 11.30am. Then by the time i reached home it's 1pm. I had my lunch & shower. I was too tired that I dosed off till 5pm. OH NO! I'm meeting zixuan & Ai leng at 6.30pm in aljunied MRT station! So I went off to prepare. I need to leave my house by 6.45pm to be on time. My mum haven't cooked dinner yet so I left with empty stomach. I had class until 9++pm. Since Zi Xuan, Ai Leng & I hadn't had our dinner, my brother had to wait for me. He also hadn't taken his dinner. I told him that if he wanted to join us, he should look for someone to keep him company so he would not be the only guy. There were so many guys to choose BUT HE INVITED YING HAW IN PURPOSE!!! YING HAW DELAYED MY TIME! We went to have our dinner. Five of us. Ying Haw kept asking me to treat him, but end up he bought his own laksa. Then he wanted me to treat him drinks but I didn't order his share. TOO BAD! BUT HE'S SO BAD! HE DRANK MY SOUP! BADDIE BADDIE BADDIE! HE ALSO MIMIC WHATEVER I SAID! HE'S SO CHILDISH... LAST TIME HE FIGHT OVER A SWEET WITH AI LENG; NOW'S ZI XUAN. Zi xuan offered him sweets. Then when he took it, she told her that he must return her. Then he SPITTED THE SWEET AND RETURN TO HER! SO DIRTY! ZiXuan dropped it at the table. Ying Haw asked me for tissue but I bluffed him that I did not have. He started to tease me. I was fed up so I lent him my tissue means he must return me. MUAHAHAHA. I threw it to him. He & Ai Leng & Zi Xuan were very noisy. Just like crows.

Let's move on to pass few days. I had been working and dancing. I had been helping out my dad in his clinic and dancing for syf training. I hardly stay at home. I also have been crying for the pass few days. Even in my dreams...


That's all!I needa sleep now. Good Night!



lots of love @ 23:35
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||