<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Combine School Dance Camp 2006

Hi all! Combine School Dance Camp 2006 was over. Sad :( It was held on the 28th December 2006. It was so fun & great! It was held in Crescent Girls' School. It's organised by some of Crescent's, Nan Hua's, Chung Cheng's (Yishun), Tanglin's & Nan Chiau's fellow secondary 3 dancers (including me!)! Thanks Crescent, Nan Hua, Chung Cheng, Tanglin & my fellow Nan Chiau's dance juniors & some secondary 3 dancers!

Everyone had done great! Keep it up!

We arrived Crescent at 12.45pm. Joyce, a crescent dancer, was there waiting to welcome us! She led us to their dance studio to rest or bags there. Then we went to the hall. I was very worried at that time. Nan Chiau dance was the most disorganised dance troupe there as NC dance had lost it's spirit. The rest was so united! Oh no... So I told them to gather at one corner and spoke to them. I told them to be vigilant, obedient, enthusiastic and put in all their effort in everything.

After that, all 5 schools were doing warm ups together. After warm ups, all the schools were scrambled and split into 10 groups. They had ice-breaking games and other games within their groups. I wanted to play too! But I was supposed to patrolling around. No really patrol, just walked around and helped up. I was supposed to pick a Nan Chiau dancer from group 3 & 4 each to be the leader of their respective groups. At first, I picked winnie & min min but both of them doesn't want to so end up I picked Joyce & Lydia, both from crescent. At first, I rested at group 5 and joined their game. But they haven't even started, I mean, they didn't know what to do for ice-breaking game. Arww. I saw min min quite left out in group 4. So I walked to group 4 and joined them. They were playing whacko & a bunch of Nan Hua's graduates were there too. All of them had finished introducing themselves already. Nevermind, as they were playing, I started to know their names & recognised their faces. At first, when I sat beside min min, nobody knows that I was trying to join in their games. Not till Hann Binn, a Nan Hua Graduate, spotted me. He started to told the rest to sabo me. Before that, they were sabo touching Joyce & Valerie. Then, he was trying to sabo touch me. Too bad! I had known most of the people already & my reaction is always fast in this kinda game. Hahahaha!

Next, all the groups combined & played "Blow wind blow". None of the NC dancers were being punished or what. They were mostly Nan Hua's dancers. After mass games, we had our short tea-break. Then, we had our mass dancing. After mass dancing, all schools must show their syf items. But for nan chiau, special case, ours is the only school that are not choreographed by Mr Low. Due to the copyrights problem, we were not allowed to perform. Sad :( The performance of other schools were so great! Nan Chiau had prepared our own performing items too. For dance international dancers, they had done well. For chinese dancer, we had done as well too! A roar of applause for nan chiau dancers!

Lastly, we had gift exchange programmes. They mixed up the gift and we took one each. Michelle, the dance president of crescent, played the music and we passed around the gifts. When they stopped playing the music, the gift in our hands is ours. I had gotten a candle. Then it was time for packing & dismissal and left around 5.30pm.

We had our debrief on our way back in the bus. We had cheers. Everyone was really united this time! Really united! Love my juniors lots. They wanted such camps and wanted combine trainings too! They wanted Combine Camp 2007 to be held in Nan Chiau. In the past two years, it was held in Nan Hua, the hall is big. This year, it was held in Crescent, the hall is air-conditioned. Our hall is as big as nan hua's & air-conditioned. Our juniors want to invite them to our school. Now, it's up to principal to aprove it.

Bye!

lots of love @ 19:00
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||