<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Feeling So sick

I have not been feeling well the pass few days. I'm so sick and lots of homework to complete. The heavy downpour is making me shivering. Can't blame much! My body is not getting stronger. I have dance training tomorrow. We supposed to have mass washing but it has been raining cats and dogs for these three days. Arggh! Must work on plan B for tomorrow.

I was reading my juniors' blogs. I was quite hurt when I read a few entries which one of my juniors had posted on her blog:

"dance. im all so stress out. i hav miss alot of dance liao. syf dance, jazz dance, ketcup, spanish dance. freak. how am i goin to learn all dis in jus 3 lessons?? and somemore da is a dance camp coming up. right. i rather go bang my head against de wall. "

"im so damn worried for de dance lar. and somemore 20 hav to stay until 6pm. bullshit. for some washing of de clothes. like laundry dae. and i hav to master 3 dance. ARGH. don tink i wil make it. hav de image of me bursting out in tears in side de dance rm due to over stress ........ =.-"

"have still not recovered frm de cough and runny nose. all the shit coming to me. dance is one of de down right shit of all. bud it wouldnt be so shit if i attend those practices. bud it wasnt my fault. lol bud at least i have xxx xxx to pei me cos she olso haven learn de 3 dances. har thks xxx xxx love ya."


The above extracts are VERY HURTFUL. She should have told any senior about her doubts instead of pushing the blame on dance for making her stressful or sick. It's all right to tell us that she's sick and quite worry that she could not make it. She doesn't have too scold dance "bullshit".

However, I was comforted by the other junior's entry:

"in preparation for the dance camp coming up on the 28th at CGS! My favourite ones includes Jazz and the yeah yeah yeah one. lol. so punk. yeah. it was fun like shit!Our seniors also came back to help and they were damn nice! There was this guy he did pole dancing!!! it was so OMG! Even the security guard who was there at that point of time cheered like mad. LOL.It was the best times i've had in my sec one life yeah. Dance rocks my life!"

Love her lots! I was so contented that most of my juniors enjoyed those dance camps. I hope my body will recover by tomorrow. I shall be a tough day. See ya pals!

lots of love @ 19:08
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||