<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, December 15, 2006
Finally back to blogging

I have not been blogging for so long. My tagboard was spammed too. Haha! I don't have time to blog during the pass few weeks. I'm busy with dance. Yes, dance! Our school dance troupes are going to Crescent girls school for combine school dance camp and we need to do lots of preparation work. I don't want our school to be the worst there. So we need to put in lots of effort and organise camps for our fellow juniors to get them prepared. If not I'm afraid they can't get used to Crescent style of trainings. We still need to teach them items for mass dancing. They are already settled anyway. And also the 3 dance items to perform on that day. That's almost settled. Just left with brushing up work to do. And also get them used to the warm ups.

But firstly, we must get chinese dance & dance international too glue together and build a strong bond within us. That's hard work. We spent 3 trainings. Yupps. Conflicts may arise sometimes but once they are settled just don't ever mention them again. All the credits must go to yong xuan. He came to help up on the 8 dec and settled the items for mass dancing, warm ups, games & all the conflicts. (My goodness, Yong Xuan has changed a lot. He used to be the devil of dance & wushu. He was so fierce and everyone was scared of him. His presence used to be a disaster. But this time he was so nice & settled everything for us.) Thanks a lot! =)

My mother complains that I have poor time management. I've been busy with dancing. Yea. Because i've been busy for dance camps & saturday dance class & even next year's chingay. My goodness. I'm taking o level next year but I'm participating in Chingay and SYF! My homeworks are waiting for me to complete. Sorry homework, I really have no time to touch you. I think my homework are jealous of dance, my handphone & computer. I've been bothering them almost every day!

I'm also busy with dance & wushu's blog. I must update it often so people will visit often.
Oh well, i think i should end here! See you people!

lots of love @ 16:19
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||