<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, December 22, 2006
I don't know what to write for the title

The sound of the Christmas bells is getting louder. Many people are waiting for Christmas. But I'm not that looking forward to Christmas unless I can finish my homework by tomorrow. Or, if Christmas can last longer. Hahas! Many many homework undone. I still have Additional Mathematics test on 27 Dec! Oh dear! All the formulae turn rusty during the holidays. I don't think I'll be able to attend my dance class tomorrow if I can't complete my homework in the morning. ARHH! Sorry Mdm Ong. I don't mean to skip your lesson. In fact, you should know that I LOVE DANCING! Yeaa... Sigh...

My Shitstead could not find her A-maths text. She sounded so serious yet I was in crapping mood. I told her to throw a search party -- Everyone must wear party hats, we must have banners, cakes & blah blah blah... Sounded like birthday party. I'm lame!

I just couldn't concentrate on my homework! I was bothered by my little brother who kept mimic the sound of the rubbish car. He always looks out of the window when the rubbish collector came down to the void deck to clear the refuse from the rubbish dump. He'll then do exactly what the rubbish collector did. RUBBISH CAR! Hahas. His dream car? He always pretends that my bed is his rubbish car. Wow! I've been sleeping on his rubbish car for years? Oh dear. Hahas. Well, that's little kid. Especially little boy.

Second thing that's bothering me is handphone. Messages! My juniors were asking me things about the training. No choice. I'm a busy woman! That's what my mum says all the time. I'm always using my handphone, computer & keep receiving calls. My mum often tease me if my business is doing well.

I'm stuck here. I think I would rather end here. See ya people!

lots of love @ 23:23
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||