<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Lalalalala...

I've skipped the chinese dance lesson today as I couldn't finish my homework and my mum had something important to attend & I need to take care of my little siblings. Arggh! I felt so bad for skipping chinese dance class. But I really couldn't help it. I finally got to open the swiss dark chocolate bar I'd bought long time ago. It's so nice but my elder brother didn't enjoy it. The rest of the siblings love it and asked for more. I love it too! ESPECIALLY DARK CHOCOLATE! Yummy!

My brother saw my previous entry about him & his rubbish car. He's face turned red with embarassment. Haha! But he still continue to play his "imagination" game when my mother left. He imagine that he was the rubbish collector. Not again. He started to drive the rubbish car (my bed). Making the noise that produced by rubbish car. He is very observant. He knows everything about the rubbish car which carries the rubbish produced in my neighbourhood.

Talking about "Imagination", it reminds me of one of the episode of SpongeBob Squarepants, where by Patrick bought a television set for the sake of big box. He threw away the television set and kept the big box to play the game of "Imagination" in the big box with Spongebob. They can make out anything in the big box which irritates squidward. (the box is my room, my brother is spongebob, my sister is patrick & I'm squidward? [No Way! - I don't wanna be squidward!] Let's get back to the story.) One day, squidward decided to get into the box and wonder what's so fun about the box. So when he get in, he pretended that he was driving on a bulldozer. He really heard the sound of the bulldozer -- actually, it's a real bulldozer, carrying him to the rubbish dump. Hahas! (Rubbish dump again).

My uncle is coming to whitewash my house wall tomorrow. The wall is full of my sister's master piece. She often doodles on the wall despite we've warned her not to doodle. We've washed away those "drawings" but she continues doodling & the worst of all, with permanent marker ink. So no choice but to whitewash the wall.

So many things going on next whole week. I wanna complete my homework as soon as possible. I hate last minute work, yet I'm doing it. So goodbye people!

lots of love @ 19:33
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||