<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, December 21, 2006
My yesterday's Life

I'm not suppose to use the computer today. I'm lazy to explain. Yesterday's weather is so good! Finally, the sun came out, the storm had finally stop... As what I'd predicted. I told my friends that it would not rain for the rest of that day, the most drizzling for a while. But my friends told me it's monsoon season so it might rain in the afternoon. So we did not intend to carry out mass washing. We changed our mind when we realised that we haven't return the spanish dance's costume we had borrowed from Crescent Girls' Dance. Those costumes were in horrible conditions. They were very dusty & musty. Some even turned yellowish and moulds have grown on them. YUCKS! How are we going to return them on 28th? No choice but to wash them.

During the lunch break, I had my lunch at 7-eleven. Siyu called me to buy ATTACK washing powder on my way back. I didn't know that it was ment for washing those costumes. In fact, we are not supposed to wash those costumes with washing powder, it will damage the costumes. I thought that Shu wen wanted to help her mother to buy washing powder. When I returned back to school, Shu wen told me that it is used for washing the costumes. Winnie told them that we are not suppose to use washing powder on costumes. But nobody really listen. They finally start washing at 3pm. And a series of unhappy things happened which I don't want to mention here. But the main thing is, some costumes were being damaged by washing powder. How are we going to explain to the Crescent Girls' Dancers?

I reached home late. Around 8.12pm. It was so late and my mum was very worried. I had not been talking to stella since the end of november. We hardly went home together so we went to buy kueh tu tu & ferrera roche. We went to the interchanged. We'd a lot to chat about and we skipped the bus 119. Therefore I reached home so late. After shower, someone called me and talked till 9.30pm. We were talking about serious matters. I had my dinner at 9.30pm. Poor dinner, it must be jealous of dance, stella, costumes & the phone call. It had been waiting for me since 7pm. Sorry dinner!

After dinner, I helped my mother to dress her bed. She had washed the bedsheet in the morning due to the great weather that I had predicted. After that, I went to sleep. I slept for 12 hours. I was so tired! My right arm hurts! My today's life -- eat, sleep, shower, blog, homework. Nothing else. Bored!

See you!

lots of love @ 22:03
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||