<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Please Respect

[The names were not mentioned to protect the people's identity. I don't mind the person I'm refering to all along is reading this entry. In fact, I hope you know who you are. If this post is offensive to you, I'm sorry but hope you'll change.]

Both the presidents weren't there for today's training as they had something on in the afternoon. So the secretary is responsible to take over the group. Some seniors & both presidents told me what to do for today's practice. As I was told at the very last minute, I'd no time to jot down what they had told me but to store it in my brain. It would be irresponsible if the secretary didn't follow what she was told. So I followed but I had no time to tell the rest. Both Event ICs were having high fever. So they did not attend the training.

Usually, when someone in the group is speaking, be it the person is taking the lower position or just ordinary member, I'll keep quiet and listen. Even if she interferes while I was speaking, I'll keep quiet and listen. I seldom shouted (as in scolding) my juniors. I don't like to scold. It'll hurt others. I don't abuse my authority. I only shouted at them when their behaviour is not acceptable.

Somebody, who is 4 position lower in ranking than me was doing something over my head. She had been shouting at the juniors in unacceptable manner. She doesn't respect the secretary's decision. In fact is not my decision, is my senior & the presidents'. She kept giving commands without my behalf. She's abusing her authority. WORST OF ALL DEMANDING ME & SHOUTED AT ME! I've been respecting her all along, even when she interrupts. She had gone overboard this time. Shouting at somebody who is higher in position than you is seriously unacceptable. What's the logic?! Can she respect everyone? Even the juniors?

Actually, I hate to talk about the ranks & positions, discrimination in ranks... etc... Why everything must have rank? I would rather be an ordinary member, where everyone is the same. If there are such things as ranks & positions, people fight for high ranks, abusing their authorities?

I hope the person who shouted at me would change her character and attitude. It would be bad for her when she steps up & work in the society if she doesn't change. What if some one she thinks who doesn't deserve to hold a higher position than her happenes to be hold the higher position? What if the person is petty? Hope she'll really change.

Please respect people. She's a nice person to play with and talk to. But whenever it comes to making decision in a group, well, hope she'll be as nice too =)

[Well, I think I'm too much to post this in my blog. Sorry.]

lots of love @ 22:40
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||