<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
3 More months to my birthday...

Note to somebody:
Your MSN's nick has been always pessimistic. I feel a crack in my heart. Why do you always look down on yourself? In my eyes, you have always been one of the best. You are not futile. In another words, you are never useless. Hope that you will cheer up. I miss the cute and cheerful you that you have used to be.


**********


Hello! I have been sick for such a long period of time. My throat and nose are horrible. Perhaps there is some problems with my lungs. I had "Beep" - test today during PE lesson. I could not complete stage four as I started to have breathing difficulties and coughing non-stopped. My legs were tired and my heartbeat did not go back to normal rate despite resting for more then half an hour.

I had my Biology test. I was too nervous before the test. I still remembered what I had studied now. But I am afraid that I don't score well for my essay and structured questions (Or rather the whole paper).

I did titration after school. I love doing titration more compared to last time! Woots!


Anyway, these topics are not related to title but it's really 3 months to my birthday!

lots of love @ 22:48
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||