<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, January 18, 2007
ANOTHER RUBBISH

I don't wish to look at her. Whenever I see her, it reminds me of the sorrow lately. I'm not angry with her. Neither I blame her. It's just the person who is related to her, whom her has been appreciating. It's not her fault, I really don't feel like seeing her.

However, at the same time, I felt sympathetic to what have happened to her lately. I understand how she feels right now. It was what I had been through in late 2004. But my consequences was not as bad as hers. But she is totally innocent! I'm really touched by her actions. She had protected her friends from the hot soup though some were the one who had put her into hot soup. I feel so sorry! I wanted to console her, comfort her and speak to her. I feel like bursting into tears.

There is an irony in my mind.

I don't feel like seeing her, but I feel like consoling her. You can't expect me speaking to her but I am not looking at her! She's already so depressed! Sigh! Can anyone help me? Can anyone help her?

*******************************

AND HE!!! He is the culprit. I have lost trust on him completely. It is not the first time he had betrayed me and my great friend. He is a hypocrite! What's the big deal of his big man's decision (direct translation from mandarin)? And he have been exaggerating things that he is not supposed to. He had corrupted her mind and her thoughts! Is he so petty that I defied him once? He always target on those who don't know how to make decision. He had been bad mouthing people. What's so special about him though he is a senior? I obey what all the seniors had said. I respected all their decisions. I follow what they said and what the instructor said. But he always twisted what I had done! AND ALL HIS ADVICE TOWARDS STUDIES ARE BULLSHITS & USELESS. He is also very helpless yet very boastful! I have been respecting him for more than three years and after those incidents (which I don't wish to mention), I had decided not to speak to him unless it is necessary, to avoid unnecessary trouble.

*************************************

Those above are written to ease the discomfort in my heart. For those who don't understand, don't bother to investigate. Don't bother to know their identities.

lots of love @ 21:57
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||