<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Hmm...

We have Chinese spelling tomorrow and Elementary Mathematics test on Thursday. Quite a lot of homeworks today. I am so envious of Arthur! He's in India! Hahas~ The second day. I wonder what when he do with those pieces of notes the class had written to him. Will he read? Will he be aware that I WANT MY CURRY? Or he had already dumb them aside and had forgotten when he had left the pieces of notes before he had read them? I think he is not that mean to not appreciating our wishes. The class is kinda missing Arthur.

I'm so tired! So many things to settle! SIGH!!! Dance practice has been postponed to Friday. I don't want it to be on friday! Friday is the only day I could take a break after a long days of school. YAWN!

lots of love @ 18:54
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||