<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, January 22, 2007
The horrible storm in my heart had finally ended

The horrible storm in my heart had finally ended. The gust of cold wind had gone. They are replaced by the clear blue sky with a warm loving Sun. Sometimes, cooling breeze will blow off the dark grey clouds.

My little sister is so sweet! She is primary one now. She often buy my favourite snacks from school for me! My pencil case is spoilt. She gave her favourite one to me! I love her! But she is leaving to Taiwan next week for an educational trip! I gonna miss her. But it's for her own good.

I love all my girl friends! Especially stella! Stella sent me to my void deck today. She was so sweet of her. We have so many things to talk about. She often comfort me and cheer me up. Xue Yan, Min Min and Hui Yu showered me with a lot of love and concern. All my daughters are great too, especially Denyse, Wen Zi and Regina. Shitstead Jocelyn and Lynette have been crapping with me in class. Liling never forgets to buy sweets for me! Theresa has always bring me joy. Macadia and company brought me fun and companionship yesterday at Sentosa! My friends are great! I love them!

lots of love @ 19:54
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||