<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, January 12, 2007
I live the passion

I am happy with the teachers who are teaching me currently. They made me love the subjects. They motivate us and help us to build passion in the subjects. All the teacher are strict that I could not escape for not doing my homework and hand them up on time. So I have to complete all my assignments.
Ms Betsy Teo is teaching me English. Her lesson is very interesting. I thought her lesson might be boring as that was how I felt when I was Secondary One. She taught me Literature then. Her English lesson is so much interesting. I used to dislike comprehension, after guiding us while going through the comprehension, I started to learn the technics of answering skills.
Mrs Hoo will be our Chinese teacher. She is having her maternity leave now and will be coming back at the end of this month. Many people dislike her. But I don't actually. She has a sharp tongue but she is a nice teacher. I'm sure my Chinese will be perfect if she teaches me.
Ms Neo teaches us Biology. Although her voice is not as loud as Mr Hareesh's voice, and seemed boring, her teaching is much more efficient and I'm able to digest what she has taught.
For both Mathematics, Mr Koh is our teacher. Yay! I don't have to spend any money for tuition.
Mrs Lim is our Elective Geography teacher. Well, although I'm not used to her style, she is nice. I try my best to pay attention to her lesson. I miss Mrs Kang! Nevermind.
Mr Seah is our Social Study teacher. He is funny and much better than Mr Ansar. His teaching is much more efficent and I understand more.
Mr Tien is still our Chemistry teacher and Mr Foo is still our Physics teacher.
Well, all my teachers are good. I live the passion not only in dance but also academy. And thus, I have no worries for not to score distinctions for my GCE O Level Examination.
Changing the topic...
I'm so tired! It has been raining for the pass few days. I'm shivering cold and feeling so sick. I still have Additional Mathematics Test on Trigogeomatry tomorrow. I have fogotten all the formulae. All returned to Ms Maimunah. I still have Chinese dance class after that. But can I take a leave for this week's class? I'm feeling so sick.

lots of love @ 16:07
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||