<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, January 15, 2007
I WANT MY CURRY!

Arthur is had already reached India now, i think. It's weird without Arthur in class. I miss his craps, his jokes, his "PUICH". He's coming back at the end of the month. ARGHHH! Everyone had written short notes to him to bid farewell and write things like "Bon Voyage", "Don't get kidnapped by ****" ~LOLS!, "Take care" & "BUY ME CURRY!!!!!!!". I WANT MY CURRY!!! Hahahas! Arthur said that he will buy gifts for his special friends! I keep telling him that I want my curry! LOLS! Not just me, others too! I wonder if Arthur will come back with boxes of curries or he'll never get back and settled down there with a new family? NO WAY! I WANT MY CURRY! GET ME CURRY BEFORE YOU SETTLE DOWN WITH YOUR NEW FAMILY, OKAY? It's a promise.

CURRY CURRY CURRY!

lots of love @ 21:30
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||