<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, January 06, 2007
I'm tired of it

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of everything. Can I don't face the music? I want to cry, but I can't. I had no other choice but I must face it.

I was restless after today's dance training. When I saw a message from my brother that my phone bill had exceeded $70. That was a lot. I had over shot by one thousand SMS. I need to explain to my uncle one I reach home. My explanation is simple -- I had to forward the updates via SMS (which is at least 2 sms long) to most of my juniors regarding the dance practice in the december holiday & they had questions and I had to address to their queries. I had made a lot of outgoing calls because I need to contact a lot of people urgently when I was not at home. My uncle did not scold me but he was quite worried about me. I used the phone not the sake of myself, but others. He's afraid that I might be taken for granted. But my mother wasn't pleased! She scolded me as if I misused my SMS to kill boredom! She often asked me to send sms to my dad & brother to ask them what time will they be back or if they would be home for any meal etc. My dad scolded me and said that I was being controlled by my handphone. Well, as if I uses my phone and talking nonsense. He wasn't at home so regularly. RWARW!!!!

My parents refused to listen to my explanation. They said that those were silly excuses and blah blah blah blah...... I'm so rude to post this on blog. But no choice. Just to release my discomfort. Sigh.... sigh... sigh...

They haven't ended their nags. There is nothing I can do but to face the music. The most I'll let my phone to rust for this month. But that was impossible. How could I not to attend to address my juniors' queries regarding trainings? Unless there is something better than SMS to communicate with? I had a lot to say to them. It's impossible for me to call them one by one. My mother scolds me for calling. What else can I do? Arggh!

lots of love @ 22:34
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||