<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, January 19, 2007
ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE

ONE
I had broken down lately. I could no longer take it. Everyone understands except for her. I just can't get the right time to explain. I am taking my GCE 'O' Level this year and she just doesn't let me off. I need a break seriously!

I cried for two reasons. Sadness and touched. I just realised that so many teachers and friends are concerned about me.
I LOVE ALL THOSE PEOPLE!


**********


TWO
I had my dance practice today. I prefer it to be held on thursday. FRIDAY IS MY SLEEPING DAY! The only day I could reach home earlier and have a good rest after so many days of school. The day I can rush my homework. I have dance class on Saturday. My parents said if I really cannot take it, they seriously want me to quit. My health isn't in good condition. They actually don't allow me to participate in SYF. Mr Tien saw me being so restless today. I was even too tired to answer such a simple Chemistry question. He told me to stop if I could not make it.

*********


THREE
I feel so out lately. Sigh.

She has changed lately compared to last week. Kind of disappointing. I want the old her to be back again. It is kind of cold.


**********


FOUR
The people who knows my inside world are stella and my mother. They know most of my doubts, my joy and sorrows. I must cherish them a lot. Stella accompanied me home today. She missed her stop as she was enjoy watching a funny video on TV Mobile. I even missed my stop. The driver did not stop the bus despite pressing the bell.

Huiyu, Min Min and Xue Yan are great too! They were by my side when I broke down today.


********


FIVE
I AM GOING TO SENTOSA THIS SUNDAY. WOOHOO!

lots of love @ 22:17
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||