<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Rubbish...

Some kind of friendships are fragile.
We used to be strangers.
Then to normal friends.
Then to close friends.
We used to exchange secrets.
We used to exchange doubts.
We used to talk about everything.
Anything on Earth.
But now,

Everything is over.
Not even a normal friend.
Not even a "hi".
Communication break down?
You are just a contact in my MSN
contact list.
An inactive contact.
Just as before we met.
Back to a stranger again.



Another topic...

I need help. Those potential helpers are useless. I've been asking them for help, might as well don't ask. Wasting my time & effort. I'm left with one potential helping hand. That person just came online. Should I ask? Or should I not? It will be weird. That person doesn't knows me well. I'm sure he would help. But I have no courage to ask & I'll feel guilty. Oh well, I don't care anymore. It's all depending on myself now. Sigh...

Okay, bye!

[i'm insane today... just don't be bothered by those rubbish I had typed! Arggh!]


lots of love @ 23:07
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||