<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, January 21, 2007
SENTOSA

I'm back from Sentosa! I had a great day there. Let's start off from the moment when I step out of my house!

Well, I went to Buangkok MRT Station to take MRT to Compass Point. I got some harshbrowns at MacDonald and some snacks at 7-Eleven. Well, the I saw Liling! She was wearing PINK TOP AND WHITE BOTTOM! SAME AS ME! HI-5! She had fried a lot of harshbrowns for us! YAY! LOVE HER LOTS! YAY! So we take MRT from Sengkang all the way to Harbour Front and headed to the Monoreel (Don't really know the spelling). It was my first time taking Monoreel to Sentosa. Kind of cool. Ya. So we headed to Palawan Beach.

Most of the people there are Indians. I don't feel as if I'm in Singapore as I am one of the minorities. They are celebrating Pongal Festival -- a festival whereby Indians (or rather Hindus) celebrating great harvest. There are a lot of games and exibitions. We need to purchase coupons in order to participate. Mr Seah had spent a lot of money on us -- both food and coupon!

We walked around looking for great games. We stopped at a station whereby one suppose to whack a 'clay pot' with a baton. The player suppose to try to hit the clay pot till it cracks in order to get the money inside and the person would be splash by seawater when he or she is attempting to hit. Wan Xin is our heroine! She volunteered to try and she won $10! BUT SHE IS ALL WET. When Jing Kang wanted to try, he was told that he need to be bindfolded. He did not manage to crack the pots.

Well, after that, I my attention was drawn by Macadia's and friends. They were playing with sea water. So I joined them. It was so fun playing with them. I took pictures for them. They want the 'jumping' effect. I'm a great photographer. I manage to take them jumping in the mid air. NICE AND COOL! Then we headed to make Heena (A kind of indian tatoo) then to rangoli competition. I was same group as Macadia, Yifen, Shi Min, Michelle and Roslynn.

The Rangoli was kind of horrible. Mr seah bought us flour instead of rice. It was so hard to colour. But end up we managed to get some rice. The other NCHS Team had completed before us. Then that stupid Chun Leong keep asking our group to give up! DUMB! Macadia told him to shut up. The other group left after they had completed theirs. The rest were done by the Indian Ladies. Their master piece were so great! Luckily we did not give up! We had won a prize despite we were the only non-Indians participating the competition! Yay! It's the team's hard work, rite? We were told to wait till the prize giving ceremony.

The Minister of State arrived. He said that ours is creative. (But actually everything is Macadia's idea). The concert began. Everything was in Tamil. I understand nothing. We were not so patient to wait till the end of prize giving ceremony and played with sea water. It was too late that we left. We told Mr Seah to help us to take the prize. He even treated us icecreams! He is a great teacher. 4 Hybrid! We must REPAY HIM! So I went to take pictures around with Macadia and her clique. Then I went home with Yifen & Roslynn. So great to be with them! Thank you Macadia, Shi Min, Michelle, Yifen and Roslynn! Thank you for keeping me accompany when the rest left.

I had fun! But thinking of Biology test on wednesday, ARGHH! Okay! Bye!

lots of love @ 20:15
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||