<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, January 07, 2007
YAY!!!

I finally went back to Dance Inspiration today! The most important reason is to return the costumes we had borrowed from crescent girls' dance. Second important is buffet. That buffet is ment for people who had contributed in Dance Inspiration in 2006. I did not contribute much yet i was invited. Arggh! Feel so guilty... But there were series of good news!

One of my favourite piece of news is that MR LOW IS COMING TO NAN CHIAU HIGH & NAN CHIAU PRIMARY TO CHOREOGRAPH A MASS DISPLAY FOR OUR SCHOOL 60TH ANNIVERSARY! CHINESE DANCE, DANCE INTERNATIONAL & NAN CHIAU PRIMARY DANCE & WUSHU GROUP IS COMBINING WITH US!!! NAN HUA DANCERs ALSO COMBINING TOO! WOOTS!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I'm so high.... lalalalalalalalalala!!!!

And I SAW MY OBS INSTRUCTOR BELINDA ON MY WAY TO PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATION AT CITY HALL MRT STATION! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO ALIGHT AT CITY HALL AND TRANSFER TOWARDS DHOUBY GHAUT & TRANSFER TOWARDS PUNGGOL MRT STATION & TO PUGGOL JETTY THEN TO PULAU UBIN! She realised that she had missed her stop when the train stopped at Bugis MRT Station. She was trying to recall who I was not till I reminded her that I was same group as Arthur. She remebers Winnie & I as dancer. Lalalalalalala.....

lots of love @ 21:29
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||