<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Blue Moon

Today was quite tiring. The who group made Mr Low angry. The whole group was not cooperative as last time. Mr Low wasn't paid for choreographing. He had to spend his own money on our props and costumes. Why school is not willing to let us participate in the event? Why school is unwilling to cooperate?

I don't know.

It is disappointing. I hope those who participate in the performance had learnt their lessons today.

I have lots of other things to say. But I'm lazy.

Don't bother about what I had written at the bottom. Don't bother to figure it out. I guess only shitstead will understand what I mean and what I had written. Sorry.

**********


Where's the blue moon I have been waiting to appear? Everytime when I am looking up the night sky, I will search for blue moon. But what I see are almost the same -- it's either stars, clouds, full moon, half moon, crescent or wane -- those moons I have seen are not blue. If there is such thing as blue moon in the sky, I will never bother to search for it. I'll just being dumb. Seeing the blue moon is long way away.



**********


There is nothing else I wish to know besides what you are thinking. You seldom make me figure out what you are thinking. This is the hardest question ever. The only person who can answer the question is you. I'm tired. I don't wish to guess anymore. The blue moon did not appear today. Why? I am waiting for blue moon in the sky.

lots of love @ 21:31
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||