<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Crazy me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINDY!!!

Well, I finally could have a good night sleep last night. But Jocelyn said that I'm kinda crazy today. I was laughing at very early in the morning.

I had Physics remedial this morning. Mr Foo was going through the workbook. I wasn't paying attention. In fact, I was messaging. I only pay attention when I spotted his mistake, especially his pronouciation problem. MEAN GIRL RIGHT? Poh Yih saw me messaging and he kept saying "Oh! Qianyong!"

I had lunch with Sylvia at compass point and saw Huiyu on my way to Nan Chiau Primary School. We waited for Xue Yan and meet Min Min and walked there together.

Well, kind of pissed off by my junior. She could not turn up today's training for some quite silly reason. I was persuading or somehow forcing her to go. She said she could not reached there on time. Well, I would rather her to be late than absent for those craps. It's the last training. The performance is next week and she's kind of slow in learning new steps. She is sort of inconsiderate. There will be Chingay tonight, Mr Low, Yong Xuan and Connie still came to help today though they are involved in tonight's Chingay. Well, it's common test season, it is certainly unfair to those who had turned up this afternoon.

Today's training was restless. But I like the feeling. I love Nan Chiau Primary Kids. They are so adorable. I love those tiny ones as those bigger size ones are almost my height. Arggh! So tall! I feel short! Those tiny ones keep sticking to me! One of them played with my handphone when I was marking their attendance. I love kids!

Well, there was something I had missed out in the previous post. I took bus home with Stella yesterday. We met Poh Yih when we were boarding the bus. We took the back seat and were kinda noisy when Stella was teasing Poh Yih and I was laughing loudly at Poh Yih's lameness. The passengers sitting in front of me actually shifted their seat. It was a woman, with her daughter, a Nan Chiau student [she's secondary one I guess]. The woman was frowning and said that we were noisy in Mandarin. Well, she was certainly frank. But, I guess I had disturbed their peace. I'm real sorry!


I was laughing at a stupid crap recently. Last Wednesday, I saw a junior hitting my classmate and wished her happy lunar new year. Jocelyn and I were crapping that there is such thing as New Year Bash! -.- And and and ya! At first I wished Jocelyn happy new year, she wished me happy new month, then I wished her happy new week, then she wished me happy new day, then I wished her happy new hour, then she wished me happy new minute and finally I wished her happy new second. She burst into laughter! Hahahas! We started wishing everyone happy new second. Kind of tired of wishing everyone happy new second! Sylvia was wondering how we will be counting down for new second. I told her by counting down milli second. -.-'" ~ Crap!


********************

An add-on to yesterday's tiny grey words. [But dear readers, don't get offended when you see the word "you" inside. I'm not refering to you, unless you are the "you" I'm refering. You should know yourself. ]

I guess, people will think I'm cold blooded. But I don't know. I am not regret or guilty at all for erasing all the memories. Well, I am mean. But do you only came to me when you need me to do you a favour, when you are really depressed or when you heard from other's that I had cried. Well, that's the basic reason why I don't feel regret at all. But I really don't get why you blamed me for answering the call. Perhaps I had disturbed your mind for those few months. I guess if I spoke nicely to you when I answered your call, you would not had blamed me for that. But since it's already over, just could you forget that? You shall live in your own world and I live in mine. We shall no longer get affected by each other. You may jolly well forget about those stupid gifts and chocolates that were given to you and all favour that was done.

lots of love @ 16:58
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||