<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, February 18, 2007
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

HAPPY PIG YEAR!

Yes, it's Pig year. I have not been blogging since Valentine's Day due to my packed schedule.

14.02.2007 - Valentine's Day
Well, morning practice was cancelled that day. Despite being discouraged to celebrate Valentine's Day, I went to school early in the morning to distribute sweets and chocolates. The lessons were quite relaxing. MR KOH CRUSHED QI JUN'S FERERRO ROCHE! Wahahahahs! Flatten roche. Hmmm. We had beep test during PE lesson. I managed to reach stage 7. I thought I might be panting or I might have fainted. Hmmm. No one was paying attention during Social Study lesson. I was stuffing chocolates into my mouth and munching during the lesson. Well, during recess I was receiving sweets and chocolates from people. I stayed in class to rush for class decoration. Chinese lesson was the most relaxing one. Mrs Hoo shared a lot of stories with us. Then we have 2 periods of Biology. We told Ms Neo to give us a break and let us complete the decoration. She was quite reluctant to do so, but we managed to persude her. She let us watch the video on total defence. We had and extra Chemistry lesson after school. Mr Tien wanted to complete Electrolysis. But ended up Mr Ting kept visiting our class. We were very tired too. After the lesson, we continued with class decoration. I had my valentine's day in class. I was so touched that many people helped me with that. I stayed till 6pm and walked home.

15.02.2007 - Total defence day
Nothing special happened during lesson time except for the total defence sirence in the noon. Oh ya, wait, I cancelled the morning practice for that day as everyone was so tired! (The main reason was -- I wanted to rush my class decoration.) So selfish of me! All right. I managed to finish it before the judging. It's a bless that we had 2 periods of Mathematics lesson on Thursday but Mr Koh was not in school and I skiped my recess. Everything was so last minute. We had completed everything finally! Phew! After the judging, I could not get to have my lunch. I need to go for dance practice. Some secondary one juniors are certainly horrible. They paid no respect to their secondary two seniors. Now they still tried to climb over my head. But too bad! They were so chaotic. Never mind, I'll teach them a lesson next time. We had SYF practice & CNY practice. After everything, I was so tired. I felt extremely dizzy all of a sudden! The whole world was spinning fast -- I realised that I had not taken my breakfast & lunch for 3 days for class decoration. Something crops up in my family after that which I am not going to eleborate. I wept the whole night and my eyes were sore till next morning.

16.02.2007 - Chinese New Year Celebration
I went to school in the morning with my sore eyes. I was late for morning practice. It was the performance that day yet my eyelids were not balanced and sore. Oh dear! Sigh! Fiona had a hard time putting on eyeshadow for me. Well, my chou tangled up during the performance but I continue smiling. Hehe... I watch the concert after dance performance. I sat all the way at the back of the hall. There were some old folks there from an old folks home. I entertained them. There was a very cute Indian lady... She kept talking to me. She told me that she had a very pretty daughter but she dumped her in the home. :( The concert were okay, but I liked the part where the teachers were singing for us. Our Vice-principal Mr Tay rocks! He was so modern and his singing is great. I stayed in the dance studio after the whole celebration for picture taking and continue dancing. We removed the make-ups and got changed and then go home!


17.02.2007 - Chinese New Year Eve
Went for reunion dinner, and I'm lazy to eleborate.

18.02.2007 - Chinese New Year Day 1
It's today, so far, I went to Punggol Beach. Going to granny's house later!

Bye!

lots of love @ 12:57
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||