<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
"Happy" Total Defence Day in advance

Had my English remedial after school. I enjoyed the remedial. I was rushing for class decoration after that. I WAS BEING RUSHED & I DISLIKED THE FEELINGS OF BEING HURRIED! I was unwell and someone always said "Qianyong!!! Hurry UP!!!" (Well, as if you had really done something much.) She always gets stress over such matter but worrying doesn't work you see! One must do something with the hands instead of mouth and worrying.

I wasn't concentrating. Shitstead & I went to watch soccer match. (The soccer match was not interesting to me.) Well, I went upstairs again and left the school after 5.55pm. Shitstead's mother sent me to Compass Point. I shopped for Valentine's Chocolate.

I went to Cold Storage. It was filled with the Valentine's atmosphere. The whole section of chocolates were so packed and Ferrer Roche was OUT OF STOCK!!! Arww!!! Never mind. I bought another one. I went up to Popular to get golden paint. The queue was so long! Many were queueing up to pay for valentine's wrapping papers. I decided to tried my luck to get Ferrer Roche at 7-Eleven and Watson. They only left with BIG boxes of them and the queue was long. Forget it! So I went home.

Actually, our principal said in yesterday's morning assembly that he strongly discourages us to celebrate valentine's day. He brain washed us by telling us the importance of total defence day. Well, many said that we'll "celebrate" total defence day in a day advance by giving & receiving gifts! Wahahahhas!

Well, "Happy" Total Defence Day in advance! (Actually, I mean Happy Valentine's Day In Advance!) **GRINS!

lots of love @ 19:55
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||