<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Hmm..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LYNN!!!


I am super duper duper duper tired! I almost collapsed on my way home. I walked home alone as I requested to. Stella had already left before I was released for Chemistry titration. Elaine asked me to keep her company. I rejected as my Ezlink card has not much money left and I may need to school by myself. The sun was burning hot. There was no one else along the path.

My eyes filled with tears all of a sudden. I realised that I have been placing myself really high in my heart. In my mind, I have been emphasising on myself. ME ME ME... As if I'm more important then anyone else.

Last year, I got to know local 2 girls who are currently studying in Taiwan -- Fuzhi Edu Park. They are around my age, yet they know their values and they are very compassionate. I am so envious of them. They can get to have the best education and they know their values. They know what true happiness about and they don't mind living in hardship. They get to wash toilets, plough the fields and climb the trees without complaining. They are clever, happy and fit. Most importantly, they have a super great heart. Unlike me, I am struggling with materialistic life and often very unhappy. I find myself petty and narrow minded.

They are now back from their New Year Vacation. Hope to see them soon. I am so glad that I get to know them and I must learn from them. I hope that my younger brother and sister will get into Fuzhi Edu Park. I want them to be one of the best and happiest kids.

My mother, younger brother and sister will be back tonight. Hooray.

I have been doing those laundry work these few days. Kinda enjoy it despite not enough time to complete my work.

lots of love @ 17:57
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||