<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, February 19, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

**Cough**

I'm so tired! Just came back from my grandpa's place. What a long distance I had travelled from there back home. My mum was chatting with her siblings till so late despite irritated by my groaning! I kept telling her that I wanna go home & sleep. (Yet I am using the computer right now!) I need to wake up early tomorrow. Arggh...

I was suppose to reach Fuzhi at 9.30 am this morning but we overslept especially my sister! She woke up at 9! Arghh... We were so late and reached there at 11am. Arghh. Never mind. At least we went. After that, we were heading to my grandpa's apartment but my dad took the wrong way resulting reaching there late! It's okay.


We thought that we were able to go swimming but it was drizzling. Hmmm. We had our lunch. Going to my grandpa's place was somehow like visiting the kiddy land. I spent most of the time with my cousins who are so much younger than me. The oldest cousin was 6 years younger than me. The rest was much much younger. But I prefer hanging around with kids to entertaining the adults. No wonder people say that I'm kiddy. I went to IMM. I had not seen the change till today. Not much difference in the inside. It's just that there was an extension and the parking lots were gone. Went to do some shopping with my relatives for dinner's ingredients. I helped up with the dinner preparation and baby sitting. it was so tiring! But fun of course if not I would not have done them.

Well, I gotta sleep! NIGHT!

lots of love @ 23:05
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||