<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, February 12, 2007
CRAPS

I enjoyed reading certain people's blog somehow. It's not the content I'm interested, it was the language used. Wide range of descriptive words use to brush up my English. I can't wait to get out of English remedial. I have gotten in as I did not do my journal properly. Awww.. Never mind! WORK HARD QIANYONG!!!!!!

I went to NUS UCC today again. I was suppose to report to school by 6.45am but I had overslept. I reached school about 6.50am. Phew! Thank goodness, they hadn't left! What a heavy traffic at CTE!!! The bus left the school at 6.57am and yet reached NUS UCC around 8.12am. We were 12 minutes late and the people there waste our time some more!!!! Hahas. Struggling out the heavy traffic made me sicked! All right, at least the rehearsal was not tiring. We reached school around 10.30am. Too early... It was Mrs Hoo's lesson but I did not bring my Chinese textbook and worksheets. I can't wait till recess! I need a break! The other lessons after recess was quite slack.

Elaine jie jie & Lynn mei mei made me something great to eat. Elaine made CHOCOLATE CAKES FOR ME! LYNN MADE ME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! YUMMY! CHOCOLATE ROCKS!

After school was liked totally blank. Shitstead was crazy... She went crazy, sad and crazy again. Funny shit. After school was like happy at first, then angry for a while till shitstead's happy again, then mood kinda spoilt when I received a call from someone (I'm lazy to mention the person). GOT SCOLDED AGAIN! RWAR!!!

Okay, overall quite okay.


Hey... Cheer up (:

lots of love @ 19:56
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||