<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 23, 2007
I need help

Well, just got scolded by my mum.

I was just too tired just now. I was totally restless. I just collapsed onto my bed and dozed off till 8pm. When I woke up, I was confused if it's already morning or it's just evening. But in between my sleep, it was somehow being disturbed by calls and messages. I did not reply the messages but I answered the calls. I was so tired and I just realised that I was talking rubbish to those people who called me. Feel so stupid! Haha.

I'll be having Physics extra lesson tomorrow at 10am and afterwards, I need to rush to Nan Chiau Primary School. Luckily, I already had enough rest today. But these whole week, I have restless nights. Every night, I could not fall asleep in peace. A mosquito had been disturbing me the whole night. I did not really bit me but it kept flying by my ears. ARHHH! No matter how I covered my ears, the buzzing sound was so loud!

I almost fell asleep when I was doing the test paper this morning. The Elective Geography paper is simply a disaster. The paper was easy, BUT I did not manage my time properly. I did not finish the last question. In fact, I only wrote 3 sentences (which are craps), and "PENS DOWN!", said the invigilator. Oh well, 8 marks have fluttered away. I did not really studied the section on case study. Fortunately, it was not tested.

I think I will not score well for my English test. My mind was wandering elsewhere during the test and I almost fell asleep. Arggh!



********************

Do you know how one will feel if he or she has put in a lot of effort on the master piece yet it was landed in the rubbish bin? Do you know how one will feel if he or she has contributed an expensive curtain yet it was also landed in the rubbish bin? Do you know how one will feel if he or she has lost her favourite piece of artwork which brought he or she honours in the past? Do you know how one will feel if his or her expensive musical instrument was broken by someone? Do you know how one will feel when he or she has lost the wallet filled with unforgettable memories?

The feeling is really bad for a negative person like me. I still could not get over such things. I cried sometimes when I thought of those. Sigh. I seemed cheerful to people out there. But I am really dull when I was left alone especially at home. I used to be cheerful at all times. Where's the cheerful Qianyong?! Can time rewind so that I could go back to the past so all those bad things would not happen?

********************


I think that I was somehow being accused for something stupid. I was blamed for answering the call from that person. Well, I did not know that the person called me in mistake. The person's msn nick was somehow refering to that incident (to me, it happened like decades or centuries ago). It happened in last year 26th November which was around 3 months ago. What do you expect me to do? To rewind time and I don't bother to answer the call? Sigh. But you didn't seem to call the wrong person. In fact I was so rude to you that hurt you a lot? Am I so mean to delete every single testimonial I had written for you in the past and any other memorable stuff during our cold war? The war had ended quietly and we seem to be strangers. Am I too mean that I am not guilty of what I had done?

* Help me! ='(

lots of love @ 21:31
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||