<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 09, 2007
Idioticity - negative infinite

Totally disappointment as the situation was described. The scenary was so beautiful and romantic yet everything had gone when the eyes were opened. It was much sweeter than it had happenend in real life.

His life seems miserable & filled with despair. It seems that nothing can satisfy him.

How I wish that people can see something beyond their thoughts. This will overcome the unhappiness. Why are people being more affected by bad news than good news? Things are so complicated. People are hunting for stress, unhappiness, disatisfaction, anger and trouble. Smile hardly grows from the heart but on the surface which would be wiped off easily.

GCE O Level results were out this afternoon. Nan Chiau High School had a bundle of joy.
Chemistry - 65% Distinction
Elementary Mathematics - 100% Distinction
Additional Mathematics - MSG of 1.7
Chinese - Should be very very good!
Well, the rest I'm not so sure. 100% passing rate, more than 80% are qualified for Junior Collage. It will be my turn next year! School will have much higher expectation on us. Gee! I must work harder.

I could feel the anxiety when I saw my seniors coming back to school to collect their. They were so excited.

Anyway, I want to NUS UCC this afternoon for SYF rehearsal. Before that I was like a patient who was not suppose to discharge from hospital. I was very restless, giddy and I had difficulty breathing. I was unconcious on bus. I fell asleep on Stella's laps. I went into the dressing room. It was similar to those in Kallang Theatre but it had hospital's smell. The rehearsal had started and Madam Ong had fully made use the 2 hours given! After the rehearsal, I had regained my energy and became hyper active again! WOOHOO! Craps...

Well... Now, I'm at home, meddling about other's results! Tata!

lots of love @ 20:45
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||