<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, February 26, 2007
People with round cheek rawks!

I was totally depressed early in the morning. My mood was kind of dampen when one of my good friend comment on some incident. I guess she hurt me unintentionally. But I'm fine right now. Yea!

I woke up at 5am automatically these few days. I can't sleep after I woke up, but I'm still tired! Arghh! I start falling asleep during my Chinese paper. I was too slow to complete the paper. =X Mathematics paper was easy but I had lost 2 marks for carelessness. Never mind. It's already over. I wanted to go home immediately to study my Social Study and Chemistry! But I almost forgotten that I have Civics & Moral Education till 3.30pm! Arggh! Who wants to stay back for the sake of CME?! I mean, it's common test season & we stayed back for the sake of attendance only. I did not bring my Chemistry and Social Study materials to school for self revision. I had been rotting in class for one and a half hour. Some of my friends went off before Mr See came in.

It started raining during CME. It was heavier till the end. But the heavy rain stops for me when I stepped out of my school gate. I walked home alone. The sky was still overcast and I could still hear the thunders clapping. As I was running across an empty field, the thunder was getting louder, means it was nearer. I quickly ran to Buangkok MRT station to prevent to be stroke by lightning. Phew, that was close! I took 10 minutes to reached home from school!

As the Sky was overcast, it resembled my gloom. My heart was overcast too. It was covered by a think layer of dust where the light barely shines through. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. My tears were dried. I was crying in my heart. Nobody in school realised that I was unhappy. I just don't know how to tell people how depressed I was. I don't know who to tell. I really don't know.

I was cheered up by Kee Lui though he doesn't really know what was really going on. I told him I couldn't smile and he replied "Who say you can't, just place two fingers under each of your round cheeks and push it and tada! You are smiling =)" I burst into laughter all of a sudden. Thanks a lot! People with round cheeks rock! Yea =D

lots of love @ 17:36
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||