<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Sleepy Me!

I'm so sleepy today! **YAWN** I keep yawning!

I did not sleep well last night! I was being frightened by someone before my bed time. I wanted to sleep early as school starts today and I need to wake up early. But I couldn't. I kept tossing & turning in my bed. I just didn't dare to fall asleep. I'm afraid of nightmare! I had a nightmare! And once I had nightmare, I would not dare to fall asleep again. I finally could fell asleep at 4.30am. My sleep was disturbed by my alarm clock. Time to wake up! Arggh!

Did not have enough sleep. I could hardly pay attention in class. I kept falling asleep. I had my 2.4km run today. Well, it was quite badly done. Not up to my standard. Never mind, it's a warm up after the four days long break.

I need to clear my under desk by today. I carried all the textbooks home. They were so heavy. I wanted to walk home today actually. At first, I thought of calling my dad to fetch me (in a joking manner), I had certainly forgotten that my dad wasn't working today. I took bus home.

**Yawn**

Hope Qianyong sleeps well tonight. Unfortunately, she has a lot of homework to complete.


Each time I talk to you, my heart beats faster.
Whenever your head turn towards my direction, I pretend stared at the floor.
I just don't know why.
I see you only once in the blue moon.
Now I always look foward to the day I may see you.
Why?
I don't know.
I had never felt that in the past.
Perhaps I'm thinking too much. =X

lots of love @ 19:38
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||