<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 02, 2007
WEIRD ME!

I am seriously tired. I have been repeating that I am tired for recent blog entries. But it is certainly true. I'M TIRED! ARGGH! Dance practices are going to be much more intensive. Morning practice commence next Monday. 7am - 7.25am. Excluding the flag raising ceremony, we have less then 25 minutes of trainings and we are sharing the same space as International Dance. From next week onwards, we will have 2 hours and 15 minutes extra trainings. I am going to collapse soon! We also have Chinese New Year concert rehearsals. Dance is fun, but my health could no longer take the pressure. Madam Ong has been stressing on our techniques.

I'm very tired. I dragged my feet home. The house atmosphere is as quiet as a mouse. I miss the noise made by my sister & younger brother, I miss my mother's nags. They are now in Taiwan already I think. I regret that I did not reach home early yesterday to keep my sister company. I reached home around 8 yesterday and I had a lot of homeworks. I made my sister cried last night. They took the ten o'clock flight this morning. I was still in school. I could not get to wave goodbye to her. I have go on without them for 4 more days.


***********


You seemed sad. Why? I wish to ask you. But I am not that bold enough. The only think I hope for is to see the blue moon in the sky tomorrow.

lots of love @ 23:21
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||