<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Why is that so?

Many people seem unhappy these few days. What's wrong?

One of my closest friend was unhappy yesterday. She sat alone at a corner. She was so quiet, unliked her usual self. I approached her and realised her eyes were filled with tears. She tried to hid her tears before I stopped in front of her. But I had already seen that. I asked her what's wrong with her, what was bothering her? She shrug her shoulders. She tried to pretend that she wasn't crying, but her actions just could not bluff me. I tried to console her. She forced herself to smile and tried not to cry in front of me

My heart sank. I knew that her smile was somehow forceful. I knew that she doesn't want me to be affected by her mood. But why was that so

Later at night, I heard from my friend roughly what was going on. I almost cried! Why is our clique emotionally scattered? We seem united (physically), but we are not mentally attached. Why? Cold war occuring among people. When will the cold war end? When will the misunderstandings be cleared? I have no idea. I could only watched helplessly. I knew that I must do something. But what must I do? I don't know. This is not a good answer

Hmmmm. I hope things will be better when time goes by. Hope people will be more optimistic.

For those who are depressed, CHEER UP, okay?

Okay, lets move out of something that dampen people's mood.

Well, I watched Chingay live telecast on TV. I was waiting for the item Hand-In-Hand. That was nice ~ of coursed! It was performed by Dance Inspiration. (: I was so excited when I saw that. I called Xue Yan and she was so blurred that she didn't know it was the item Hand-In-Hand. Goshed. Hahas. I must change her name to BLUR Xue Yan. Hahaha!


When I watched Hand In Hand, I have an urge to go back to Dance Inspiration. It would be exactly a year that I did not turned up the practices, the trainings. I miss those days dancing there. I wanted to go back. But my mum says only after my O level. Argghh! I stopped last year because of my health problem. After when I had recovered, it was the school work that banned me from going. Arggh! Mr Low is no longer Nan Chiau's Dance instructor, and now, I can't go back to PA!

Hmmm. Am I too mean to Madam Ong? I just withdrew from her TAPAC dance class and now she invites me to join the free Chinese dance lesson at Bradell Heights. I rejected somehow. I told her that I may be joining after my O level, but I know myself well, I am going back to Dance Inspiration. Am I too mean?

lots of love @ 11:49
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||