<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Wish Me good luck

I did not have a nightmare last night. But I did not sleep well. I don't know why. My father wants me to kick of my bad habbit of sleeping late. Everyday, I go online around 10pm and turn off the computer at 11.05pm. I end up not falling asleep.

I was really very sleepy. But I couldn't fall asleep in class. [In fact, I'm not supposed to.] I am sitting in the 1st row and the center column of the class (according to register) as it is common test tomorrow. (YA! COMMON TEST! WHY DO I STILL COME ONLINE RIGHT NOW?!)

Well, actually, I wanted to write a birthday essay to Sindy which I had promised last year. Her birthday is in 2 days time. But I am not in the writing mood. (Contridicting! I'm blogging right now!) Oh yah! Today's Arthur's birthday. Happy Birthday Arthur.

Mr Tien was quite annoyed today during Chemistry lesson. The boys weren't performing well this morning during the verbal test. Today's Mother Tongue lesson was mainly doing corrections. Physics lesson, I teased Mr Foo! AHAH! He said that I am much noisier sitting in front! During Mathematics, mainly going through A & E Maths practice. The D&T room was so cold. My nerve endings and hypothalamus did detected the stimulus but my hair erector muscles, arterioles did not react properly to the stimulus. Arggh... I told Jocelyn that how I wish that I am black so that I would have absorbed more heat (physics). English lesson was mainly reading articles and having lesson with Cheryl Fox.

I did not bring my wallet to school. So I have to walk under the scorching sun home. The afternoon was balmy. I need to go home early. I need to study for my Common Test. Well, Stella and I were cooked by the sun. Stella's water was heated and I think it would be hot enough to make coffee. My shoes and socks are black which means they are good absorber of heat and my feet were seriously overheated. Arggh!

I was so tired when I reached home. I reached home before 3pm. The first time I reached home that early this year! I wanted to study my Elective Geography but my brain could not absorb anything. I was really tired. I fell asleep half way through. While I was revising, I realised that many key points were not taught! Oh I'm so dead!

Wish Qianyong good luck for her common test!

lots of love @ 21:48
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||