<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 30, 2007
18 days to SYF, 25 days to...

Counting down: 18 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance and Chinese Oratorical Contest Final, 25 days to my birthday and SYF Central Judging for International Dance.

Too busy to blog yesterday. I was busy with dance blog. I changed the blogskin. Shh.. Haha! I was supposed to revise the test on Transformation. Anyway, the test has been postponed to tomorrow. YAY!

Yesterday, me and her were better. At least I smile to her. I felt bad when I ignored her on Wednesday. Luckily someone was there entertaining her. Phew. Actually, I don't bare seeing her being left out after so many years of friendship even though I was irritatated by her. I spoke to her today. But I somehow pretend to ignore her if she went overboard. But luckily she realised that I don't really like it and stopped it.

I had my morning practice yesterday. At least it was done more efficently. Elvira took a video of me lifting my back leg. I did not have my breakfast. Thank goodness, Xue yan brought a chocolate cake to school. It was so nice! Thanks XUE YAN!!! LOVE YOU!!! I couldn't really remeber what happened during curriculum time yesterday. I only remembered that I had my English Conversation. The topic I had is TECHNOLOGY. What a tough topic to discuss about. Ms Teo commented that I'm fluent in speaking, but my facts are not convincing enough and my body language showed that I'm panicking. AHHH! Never mind, I'll improve on it!

After school, it was drizzling. I still haven't gotten back my umbrella! WHERE IS IT?! Shitstead and Sylvia sent me to the side gate. I was wondering how should I tell my mother that I walked in the rain? Lynn was my life savour! She appeared with her umbrella. We walked to compass point and had our lunch.

When I reached home, my mama discussed with me an important issue. Then I proceed to take a shower and busy with blog. I kept receiving messages or phone calls that people saw me on the Campus Superstar Commercial! I had never seen myself on TV yet.

Let's proceed to today. Hmmm... nothing interesting during lessons. I was in the dreamy mode. The maths remedial was cancelled. I went to Hougang Green with Xue yan, min min & huiyu for lunch and went back to school for Dance. We had to learn how to tie the hairstyle for the SYF. No more jade rabbit. The costume had changed. No more mermaid. Not much dancing today, but styling the hair and searching for costumes.

Went to compass point with Xue yan & stella. Went to FourLeaves to check the price of that cocoa cake. Stella & Xue yan bought doughnuts. Stella got me a swiss roll. We went to take the bus. Here came aaron lim and Jun de... Oh no! They took the bus 119!!! Aaron purposely chose a seat which was right opposite stella and mine. Uh oh! I shall be dead... Stella helped me shoot aaron. Jun De also shot him. So funny. Aaron become Ms Lim, called by stella. Then he went to call jun de Ms Chan. BURST INTO LAUGHTER! Okay. Stella left. I had a torturous time. Aaron started to disturb me... He also alight at the same stop as me. He said he wanna go Punggol Park fishing. Stupid.

Okay, I'm now HOME!
Goodbye!

lots of love @ 19:56
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||