<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 23, 2007
25 Days to SYF, 32 days to...

Counting down: 25 days to SYF Chinese Dance Central Judging; 32 days to my birthday.
Time is passing really fast. I had seen our time slot for SYF. Ours is the 4th item of day 2. And for my birthday, I received a gift from Lynn. It was so early!!! But anyway, I like that gift. A pink mickey mouse watch. (: Love lynn! Thanks girl! I really appreciate the gift though it was given so early.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Jacelyn & happy belated birthday to Woon Yong,

My little brother is on my nerve right now. He's a liar and a thief!!! THIEF!!! It sounds serious right. He stole my M&M Chocolate when I was showering. That pathetic packet of chocolate is to distress myself!!! But... sigh... He just took it without my permission. My sister could be witness. But he still lied to me that he didn't and even attack me from the back. LIAR! THIEF!!! SHITSTEAD! CATCH HIM!!! RAWHHHHH!!!!!!

Okay. Hmmm.. Let's calm down...

Shimin and I managed to rush back to class before Mr Tien came in after the morning practice. Chinese Dance is the only CCA, which is taking part in the SYF, that has the least trainings. But I guess morning practice is not useful. Every practice, we did not get to practice much. We could not full up and everyone is certainly marking the actions only. And not everyone is punctual.

Xue Yan and I was very strict during today's training. I could see some surprise expression from some people. But so sorry, we must be strict and serious in all morning practices from today onwards.

I was very sleepy throughout the lessons. I YAWNED countless times. Luckily teachers peppered some jokes and craps in the lessons if not I would have fallen asleep!

We still had dance practice after school. After dance training, we still had to attend the talk by principals for graduating classes. At first, we didn't have to. It was suppose to be ment for the parents, I guess.

Wan Xin came to dance studio to inform me about that I need to attend the talk. So nice of her! She's a great class chairperson (though she's the vice-chairperson for this year). She has been leading us for the third year. She always updates us about the extra lessons and sends reminders to us! Wan Xin rawks. (: I really appreciate what she has contributed for the class.

My parents did not attend the meet-the-parent (or rather my parents' meet-the-teacher) session today. They were so busy to attend. But I don't really want my parents to attend. I'm not afraid that teacher complaining about me, because I'm practically a good girl in school. The one I'm afraid of is that my dad might complain about how I perform at home. He always heard my mama complaining about me when he came home. He hardly spends time with me at home, therefore, to him, I'm a naughty girl.

I waited for stella after my attendance (for the presence for the talk) was taken in class. The 4B boys were so mischievious. They started teasing me about that rumour which has been going on for 2 years. I'm used to that already. Don't really bother much. I mentioned this because I wanted to say that luckily my dad wasn't there. If not he will be displeased. Another reason is, I'm very grateful to stella. She always helps me scolding those people when they had done overboard. I love stella too! (:

And and and, I CAN'T STAND JUN TING, THE AH PEH, CUM PERVERT!!! He tried to trip me and made me almost falling down. TOO BAD AH PEH!!! I know how to control my CG... Find him kinda irritating. He always bully my shitstead!!!

My weekends are gone!!! Extra lessons have eaten up my whole morning. I'll be having class in the evening and I need time for travelling. Whole saturday is gone. Sunday is my homework and revision day.

YAWNING off. Good bye!

lots of love @ 21:35
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||