<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 22, 2007
26 days to SYF, 33 days to...

Counting down: 26 days to Chinese Dance SYF Central Judging, 33 days to my birthday.

Today started off with rushing to complete my physics work book which is supposed to be submitted 3 weeks ago. I did not complete most of the exercises in the past. I regretted being so lazy. Mr Foo threatened that if I am unable to hand in the work to him by this afternoon, he would want to meet my parents. Too bad! My parents would not be free tomorrow!!! He said he would call. I said that I would answer the phone when he calls. But I managed to complete the workbook.

We saw our expectation grades set by MOE for our GCE O Level yesterday. I am supposed to get distinction for all subjects, but mostly A2. Some subjects, like Chemistry, are under estimated. I am supposed to get A1, if not Mr Tien gonna be disappointed. For Combine Humanities, I am expected to get an A1!!! That was the best joke I ever had!!! I want to be a value added student. I'll strive hard to achieve an A1 for it then. But I must buck up on Elective Geography. Both Mathematics, A1...

Fredrick was being under estimated too!!! So unfair. His expected grade for Chemistry is B4. No way man! He's a genius. His expected L1R5 is 16!! But I think he is a single digit scorer.

The grades were predicted from how we perform for PSLE.

I'm so not use to Poh Yih sitting behind me. Theresa misses the spagetti boy!!! Haha! Fredrick is so far away. Sometimes, I almost turned around wanted to ask about homework, but it is Qi Jun at Fredrick's seat now.

Had Mathematics after school. And it was raining when I was going home. I ran in the ran with stella. My mama scolded me for running in rain.

lots of love @ 19:14
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||