<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
27 days to SYF, 34 days to..

Counting down: 27 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance, 34 days to my birthday.

Had morning practice this morning. It was raining. My dad didn't allow me to go to school by myself. I lost my umbrella. I reached school at 7.02am. I was late. But I realise there was only 3 secondary 4 dancers in the hall. Okay then, I went up to the class to put down my stuff. I took my stuff for Mathematics lesson. I went down the hall with Shi Min. Along the corridor, I saw shitstead. Told her not to be late for morning practice. [She told me that by the time she had put down her bag, it was already time for Mathematics. ~ She took so long to put down her bag!!!]

Everyone was on their on during the earlier part of morning practice. We practised by ourselves. Later on we did certain movements together. Then we practised with the music. [By that time, morning assembly was over. ~ It is always like that. Many were not punctual. Some were just there slacking.] (And to Shitstead: You always skip dance practice! Humph!!! Your attendance is 0%.) Mr Ong and Mr Koh Chee Kang came to watch us. Mr Ong approached us in the end of morning practice. He asked us if we need more red ribbons(in chinese, it's call chou2) but we were using the blue one for SYF!!! He asked about the design of the costume. We told him that the costumes aren't ready. He told us to show him the costume, wearing (we heard "wedding") it once it's done.

Me and Shi Min went to school library for Mathematics. We were late. Mr Eric Koh said "Hello aunty, just finish dancing ar. You manage to find us ar. They said you very stupid because they didn't tell you where we are and you find all over the school ar..." Lynette told me that he was bluffing me. He asked me what I was dancing. I told him ribbon. He said those kind of rags... It's not rag, okay?!

Did incline-chin-up, sit-and-reach, standing broad jump for PE. My arms were so tired after the morning practice. I had a hard time doing incline chin up... 17 chin ups in 30 seconds. Below my standard! I couldn't beat cheng yi for sit and reach!!! His score was 58cm. Mine was only 54cm. 4cm more!!! Arggg. None of the girls can beat him. Ming fang's and mine were the highest. Now I owe him drink... My standing broad jump, 172cm "broad" only. Bad example of a dancer. A dancer should jump further, like Macadia... 183cm.

We did filing for SS, but, I left most of the worksheets at home.

Started to fall asleep during Chinese lesson. Not that Mrs Hoo's lesson was boring, I guess it was because I ate too much during recess and the PE made me drousy.

Thought that Biology would make me sleep. But Ms Neo began her lesson which caught our attention. Taking about 4H guys, BGR, GGR, BBR. Haha! Then she went through the workbook.

Ms Neo switched certain guy's sitting arrangement. Fredrick had shifted out of my row. I missed fredrick sitting behind me, if not I could check answers with him. Now it was so inconvenient. Poh Yih now sits behind me. Arwww... Qi Jun also. Two aircons behind me. **Brrr... Shivering cold**

Went to look for Mr Koh after school. Shitstead was interested in Maths Olympia... I was considering, but I decide not to join.

Went home with stella. Saw winnie on our way. I saw Jie Yim upon reaching my neighbourhood. Did not expect to meet her but it was not surprising to see her in my estate. I was waving to her so vigourously. I reached home early, but wasted my time meaninglessly on computer.

Good bye!!!

lots of love @ 18:26
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||