<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
28days to SYF, 35 days to...

Counting down 28 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance, 35 more days to my birthday.

I learnt from Mrs Hoo that the Chinese Oratorical Contest final will fall on 17th April 2007, Tuesday, which mean four more weeks, or rather 28 more days... ... Oh no! What does it mean? It clashes with SYF competition???!!! NO WAY!!!

Sigh... I'm in dilemma. SYF IS CONFIRM VERY VERY IMPORTANT... But Chinese oratorical contest... It's my final chance to participate in secondary school. Even if I can rush back to school in time, do I have to go on stage with the mermaid costume, jade rabbit hairstyle and make ups?

I used my old script. Mrs Hoo said it is all right. But my classmates had heard it for hundreds of times already!!! Guess some of them would also able to memorise it and receit it.

I did my Chemistry practical today. No picture! I don't bring handphone to school during normal school days. I tested for anions and gases.

The anions are rather easier. The most exciting part is testing for gases.

I like hearing the "POP" sound produced by the lighted wooden splint extinguished by hydrogen gas.

The carbon dioxide test is easy, but I must be fast enough to bubble the gas in lime water once the reaction of Calcium Carbonate and Hydrochloric acid started. The first try I was too slow. The lime water did not turn chalky.

The ammonia gas... It was the third time testing for it, but this time we must smell it not just seeing it turning damp red litmus paper blue. Just like the smell of urine.

Chlorine gas smells like swiming pool. It turns litmus paper from blue to red to bleach.

Sulphur dioxide... Goodness gracious... It was so punget man! It turns acidified potassium dichromate (VII) from orage to green.

Sniffed... My throat is choked with the gas. I still have the choking feeling right now.

The chemistry practical ended alround 5pm as we started late. We started late as we were held back after weekly assembly. We sat at the gallery and we were so noisy when the English Story Telling Competition was going on.

Mr Tay were somehow lecturing us after that but in a very friendly tone. He said something that make me burst into laughter (I'm not supposed to though). That was so rude of me. Shitstead couldn't hold her laughter and burst into laughter too.

I felt that today I rushed my work for nothing. I woke up early this morning to rush all my work and the teachers announced that the deadline has been postpone. Arghh!

Stupid me... Lalalalalala. Haha!

lots of love @ 19:34
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||