<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 15, 2007
2nd post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!!!!! <3

I wonder how Kat will react seeing the gift we had given her!

Ms Maimunah chat with me just now. I comment that she was a naughty teacher as she gives students names. She wrote "yee joo the keju (cheese)" in her personal message. She said it rhymes. She told me she doesn't want to give me special name because I'm not special enough. **CRACKS** Can you hear the broken pieces of heart? I asked her that question. She said she can't hear. I told her my heart broke into a million pieces. She then said the she doesn't give me names because I'm a good student. That's sound much much much better. She must be sleeping now as she's so sick today. Take care Ms Maimunah (My munah... Opps =X)!

[Next issue]

Well, people misunderstood her! She's innocent! She didn't blame anyone. Certain people are unreasonable and illogical.

[Next issue]

I received no response from that person. Well, I GIVE UP! (Sorry daughters, but thanks a lot.)

[Next issue]

I realise my post is back in multiply again... Thanks MeiQi!!! I read the comment you had written in my post regarding "I think I lost you". Thanks for your courage. MeiQi rawks! She's a nice girl. She tends to cheer people up. =)

I have not have my dinner, it's already 9.32pm. Bye!

lots of love @ 21:22
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||