<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 16, 2007
BORED AT HOME

No school today. Dance practice is cancelled. But my brother kept waking me up since 7am. He did not during the pass few days when I had to go to school. My dad too. He kept waking me! Arww! I need more sleep! My sister doesn't know how to look at the clock. She kept asking me to play with her when it's going to 12am last night. Oh ya, I managed to wish Kat happy birthday on 11.57pm. Guess I should be the very last one!

Yesterday I dropped a dollar coin in to a drain outside 7-Eleven. The gaps between the grill of the drain was so small. The metal grill was so heavy. HELP! I saw Aloysius and company. I asked him to help me. He did not managed to, ended up Zhi Gang helped me to open the drain. Thanks lots!

Well, nothing better to do today, I'm so bored, I have lots of homework waiting for me to complete.

lots of love @ 12:44
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||